As a part of its ongoing growth efforts, and to build upon its existing operation in Southeast Wisconsin, Suburban Laboratories is pleased to announce it has acquired the field services, sampling and laboratory testing assets of Cardinal Environmental, Inc. of Sheboygan, WI, effective February 1, 2021.
All the Cardinal analytical, field and client service team members will join Suburban. This reflects the desire of both companies to continue to provide essential services to existing clients and expand opportunities to serve new clients across the State of Wisconsin.
“I am thrilled to welcome the Cardinal group to Suburban,” said Jarrett Thomas, Suburban Laboratories’ president. “We offer complementary services and shared values in our focus on the needs of our clients. “We look forward to offering a more complete package of services to current and future clients throughout the State of Wisconsin.”
“Jarrett and I have known each other for many years and we’ve always had a strong relationship,” says Cardinal Environmental president Scott Hanson. “As I explored opportunities for my business as I prepared to retire, I felt that Suburban would be a great partner for our clients, employees and communities.”
Highlights of the combination include:
- Personalized service. Cardinal and Suburban are culturally aligned on the importance of responsive client service and how important it is to nurture relationships.
- Expanded geographic convenience. With locations in Sheboygan and Mukwonago, as well as expanded courier route options, more convenient logistics will be available to clients throughout Wisconsin.
- Enhanced capabilities. Cardinal clients will have the ability to access Suburban’s comprehensive, full suite of chemical and microbiological testing capabilities across the drinking water, wastewater, and soil matrices.
- Certified drinking water and wastewater laboratory
- Sampling for wastewater and ground water
- Soil, sludge and solids testing capabilities.
- Flashpoint Online Access. Cardinal clients will benefit from Suburban’s online account tool, Flashpoint. This allows clients 24/7 access to monitor account activity and work status, reports and invoices. It also allows for customized alerts and notifications. Schedule a demo today.
If you have any questions about this transition, and in addition to your regular contacts at Cardinal – be that Jessi, Jon, Art, or Jared – please do not hesitate to contact Pat Liberg, Sales and Client Services, or Jarrett Thomas, President.
We are grateful for the opportunity to build upon the 35+ year history of Cardinal Environmental and extend our commitment to clients and communities throughout Wisconsin. We value the trust you place in us and remain committed to serving you into the future.
3303 Paine Ave
Sheboygan, WI 53081