Municipal and Industrial Waste Water Sampling and Testing
At Suburban Laboratories, we have been performing water monitoring for over 45 years. With a rich history that dates back to before the Clean Water Act, it is our goal to provide municipal and industrial clients with a cost effective turnkey service. We specialize in NPDES, industrial monitoring and pre-treatment, process control and sludge/bio-solids testing. Our trained staff of field technicians, chemists and project managers will provide you with fast and reliable answers when you need them most.
Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago User Charge and Sewage and Waste Control Ordinance Monitoring
Suburban Laboratories specializes in industrial waste water monitoring for industries that discharge into the Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago (MWRD). If your company is required to submit User Charge RD-920 and 925 and Sewage and Waste Control Ordinance Monitoring RD-115 and other requirements, contact us for assistance. Our experienced waste water team is experienced with helping you navigate through the regulatory process including, sample scheduling, sampling, testing and reporting results to the MWRD.
Surface Water Monitoring of Rivers, Lakes and Streams
Water quality monitoring of rivers, lakes and and streams is another specialty of Suburban Laboratories. We offer reliability, experience and around the clock service for all types of projects including water quality studies, fish kill investigations and dredging projects. We can help identify short term and long term answers to your water quality questions. Suburban Laboratories offers a true turnkey operation including project planning, logistics, sampling, testing and reporting, Contact us today to find out how we can help.
- Flow proportional and Time Proportional Sample Compositing
- Grab Sampling and Flow Studies
- Storm Water and Rain Event Sampling
- Dredging Sampling and Sampling of Lakes and Rivers
- Portable Field Analyses
- Electronic Data Deliverables (EDD)
- Sample Courier Service
- Regulatory and Technical Assistance
- Capacity to Handle Large Sampling Events
- 24/7 on-line account access through Flashpoint®. Check work status, Download reports & invoices, Set-up e-mail alerts for notification of sample receipt and completion of analyses and send requests to project managers for bottles and technical support.
We’re Here To Help With All Your Sampling and Testing Needs!
Contact Suburban Laboratories today