Effective Friday June 4, 2021 our Mukwonago and Sheboygan laboratories have been consolidated into a new, first-rate laboratory facility. Our new address is:
10520 N. Baehr Rd., Ste J, Mequon, WI 53092
To continue to offer optimal convenience to clients who drop off their samples, we will maintain sample drop centers at the following locations:
- The UPS Store: 3120 S. Business Dr. Sheboygan, WI
- Print Pack and Ship: 315 Bayview Rd, Mukwonago, WI
When dropping off samples at on of our drop centers, please be aware of the following:
- Drop center hours are 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday through Friday. Suburban’s courier will only pick up samples at Noon on business days. Samples delivered after Noon, will be picked up at Noon on the next regularly scheduled pick-up day. Please keep holding times in mind when dropping off samples.
- All samples must be delivered with the proper chain of custody paperwork/lab slips and labeling.
- Samples that are required to be on ice must be placed in a cooler on ice and paperwork placed in a ziplock bag inside the cooler. Reusable coolers will be returned to their owners. To ensure your cooler is returned, you must write your name and address on the cooler in permanent marker.
- Samples that do not require ice must be placed in a box or cooler along with paperwork.
- We recommend contacting your Suburban Account Manager to order bottles, coolers, and supplies in advance. If you have requested sample bottles in advance, we will ship them to you or deliver them to the UPS store for you to pick up.
- Please note, the drop center staff will not provide boxes, ice or coolers and are simply there to receive and deliver your packages.
To request sample bottles, chain of custody forms, labels, coolers or if you have any questions, please contact your Account Manager or call (920) 459-2500.